To access the ‘Members Only’ tab on the IEA website please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have previously logged into the Mass Teacher Website with your MTA Username and Password
- Use those same credentials to login to the IEA ‘Members Only’ tab.
What if I’ve never logged into the Mass Teacher website?
- Go to www.massteacher.org
- Locate your MTA member card. Your USER NAME: Your name, as it appears on your MTA member card, without your middle initial. Make sure that there is a space in between your first and last name.
- Your PASSWORD: Your individual ID # as it appears on your MTA member card, but without the zeroes in front if these are included on your card.
- Once you have logged in for the first time, you will be asked to select your own user name and password. You will use these for all future visits on both the MTA website and the IEA website.
Can’t find your membership card?
- Email membership(at)massteacher.org or call 617-878-8118 to verify your membership and obtain a membership card
You have your membership card, but trouble logging in?
- Fill out this form
- or call 1-800-392-6175 x8259 for assistance
- Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies (these cookies only last during your session not to collect or store personal information)